Warners Chapel began producing a weekly bulletin in 1945. Those early bulletins tell us much about the history of Warners Chapel. In some ways, the bulletin was the way of communicating for the time. In fact, starting in 1946 there was a section of the bulletin called “The Keyhole Reporter” which is almost the Facebook of the day as it captured the comings and goings of the congregation from who bought a new car to who went on vacation. Many of them from 1945 through 1948 have been scanned and are made available here.
From 1999 until 2007 we merely reproduced the main bulletin article on the website. In 2008, we started publishing the entire bulletin on the website. As time permits, we’ll be attempting to scan every bulletin that we have on file and publishing it here.